- Sunday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm. Late night opening on Fridays and Saturdays until 9pm.
- Please make sure that you arrive 15mn in advance. Last entrance 1hr before closure
- The gift shop is open during the opening hours of the art centre and accessible with an entrance ticket.
- Duration of the exhibitions: 1hr
|Students, EYC/ CJP pass||€12|
|I amsterdam City Card||€11|
|Youth rate (5-17)||€11|
|Family rate (2 adults + 2 children from 5 to 17 years old)||€46|
|Under 5 years||Free|
|Stadspas (only available at the ticket desk on site)||Free|
Where to find us?
1014 DB Amsterdam - Netherlands
Tel. +31 (0)20 2479500
Getting there by public transport
- Bus 21 from the central railway station, alight at Van Hallstraat/Westergasfabriek.
- Tram 3 from the city centre, alight at either Van Limburg Stirumplein or Van Hallstraat/Westergasfabriek.
Getting there by car
- From the A10 ring road: take the S103/S104 (Haarlem) exit, then follow signs to the city centre via the Haarlemmerweg.
- From Schiphol: take the A4 to Amsterdam (A10 ring road), then take the S103 exit and follow signs to the city centre via the Haarlemmerweg.
Click on this link to book a discounted parking ticket at Q-Park Westergasfabriek.
Getting there by bicycle
The venue can be easily accessed by bicycle, and numerous bicycle parking options are available.